Friday 6 September 2013

What a body!

Did you see Bhaag Milkha Bhaag? Did you? Did you? 

If you haven’t, you must see it. It is awesome. Yes, it could have been shorter and Sonam Kapoor’s role could have been eliminated. Let’s not get picky, ok? It is one of the best Bollywood movies to come out in a long long time.

Farhan Akhtar’s depiction of Milha Singh is award worthy. His physical transformation is incredible. I got jitters as he transformed from a lean runner to a muscular world class athelete whilst skipping to the rock version of the song Bhaag Milkha. What a body, I whispered to my equally transfixed husband. I love Farhan Akhar. He’s supremely talented and thanks to him, hotness quotient of turbaned Sikhs has gone up ten-folds (in my eyes)

The movie is inspiring. My husband and I've vowed to devote ourselves to improving our fitness. He’s been working out in the gym. I've been going for walks and short spurts of running.  This translates into 15 seconds of jogging before my lungs collapse.

P.S. Spell check suggest that I should replace Farhan by Farmhand. I thought you should know.  


No comments:

Post a Comment